Trying to beat MOO GI

Dins

Expert
Hoping you guys could help me place a client. 65yo Male NT. Only looking for a 5-10K policy. Cancer removed about 6 months ago. On Tamoxifen. No other major conditions. He understands he won't get level coverage, but I was hoping to find a GDB 30/70/100 or similar that I could use to beat MOO GI. I haven't been able to find a carrier where the Tamoxifen wasn't a decline. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Cancer within 2 years will always be GI. You could have him call into customer service and see how long he will be on hold with MoO and pitch him on having you as an agent and sell him AIG.

AIGs GI has some Living Benefits built in.

It will be more expensive. Sell value.

Cancer 1+ yrs may be UHL EIWL, which in some states is graded, in others ROP. Breast cancer maintenance medicine two years and out is no problem finding first day coverage with the right companies.

Man, UHL, a company I want to love. We stopped contracting agents with them a while back. Can be difficult to work with. But you're right. I love that ROP product.

United Home Life helps make a lot of money for agents in the margins with these kind of situations. I don’t see why you wouldn’t have them ...

Contracting times and processing for new biz was always an issue. It got better for awhile.

United Home Life helps make a lot of money for agents in the margins with these kind of situations. I don’t see why you wouldn’t have them ...

Have a client, didn't tell me about the nitro... she use's it from time to time. Refilled in 2018 and 2019. Who would you suggest I take a look at?

Man, UHL, a company I want to love. We stopped contracting agents with them a while back. Can be difficult to work with. But you're right. I love that ROP product.

Hey Josh Howz it?

A couple days ago I did a $150,000 UHL ROPTerm replacing Bankers. Basically $150,000 for 20 years then a $101,000 RePdUp at twenty years. Super easy and I don't think Bankers or anyone else is going to be able to knock me back out.

Back