Trying to Find Telemarketer/appointment Setter

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am trying to locate the person who had offered his/her services as a Medicare Supplement appointment setter a couple of weeks ago. He posted in this forum but now I can't find the post. I looked under the Offers section but couldn't find it there either. Does anyone know where to find this poster or how to contact him/her? Thanks for your help!

I am trying to locate the person who had offered his/her services as a Medicare Supplement appointment setter a couple of weeks ago. He posted in this forum but now I can't find the post. I looked under the Offers section but couldn't find it there either. Does anyone know where to find this poster or how to contact him/her? Thanks for your help!

It was as she. I corresponded with her and she thinks Med Supp agents do not pay enough, are the worst kind of people she's ever dealt with, and she's setting appointments for a different industry now. She then complained that she's always being approached by Med Supp agents, and she's too good for that at this stage in her life.

I then encouraged her to REMOVE THE POST ADVERTISING FOR BUSINESS.
So now she has.

So there you have it!

It was as she. I corresponded with her and she thinks Med Supp agents do not pay enough, are the worst kind of people she's ever dealt with, and she's setting appointments for a different industry now. She then complained that she's always being approached by Med Supp agents, and she's too good for that at this stage in her life.

I then encouraged her to REMOVE THE POST ADVERTISING FOR BUSINESS.
So now she has.

So there you have it!

Daytona Guy - I'm a little confused because I see the original post offering the telemarketing services on one of the threads below, along with all the replies. So it appears it hasn't been removed. Is it possible you are talking about a different poster? Would still like a referral for a good appointment setter if anyone knows one....thanks!

Daytona Guy - I'm a little confused because I see the original post offering the telemarketing services on one of the threads below, along with all the replies. So it appears it hasn't been removed. Is it possible you are talking about a different poster? Would still like a referral for a good appointment setter if anyone knows one....thanks!

Sorry - I don't know which "below" you're referring to...

Sorry - I don't know which "below" you're referring to...

The thread which was originally started by this person offering his/her services as an appointment setter shows up when you scroll down through the threads under the Senior Insurance Forum. It hasn't been deleted,

Back