Trying to Find those Free Rx Cards

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Getting ready to embark on a cold calling campaign, and want to give away Rx cards. I remember seeing somewhere that there is a company providing them, but I can't remember.

I'm sure someone here knows of what I am referencing.

I think they can be ordered in packs of 50 or so.

Looks like this one would work and you can get 1000 (at least) for free: Order Bulk Drug Cards From Us

I know a few agents who get other rx discount cards and make a few bucks when they are used, but I'm not sure who they use. I think Daytona Guy does this too if you know him.

Last edited:
Getting ready to embark on a cold calling campaign, and want to give away Rx cards. I remember seeing somewhere that there is a company providing them, but I can't remember.

I'm sure someone here knows of what I am referencing.

I think they can be ordered in packs of 50 or so.

I use ScriptSave as a prospecting tool. Its a discount card accepted at most major pharmacies (Walgrees, WM, CVS, etc). The discounts are really good too. On some RXs you can save a bundle.

Its free and seniors love it.

I know a few agents who get other rx discount cards and make a few bucks when they are used, but I'm not sure who they use. I think Daytona Guy does this too if you know him.

Yep, this is the one we're using:

That's a REALLY old video. The monthly checks from the RxCut program are getting more and more substantial. Nice to get paid by helping folks out. You can see more here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stumbled upon Prescription Assistance Programs a few years ago and in particular a not for profit that works with a lot of insurance agents.

I have used them and they work really well as a prospecting tool. Ive even enrolled a few and the clients got their meds for next to nothing. LSRXCare - Home

I had one client that was paying almost 1k per month for Enbrel. He bought a nice Whole Life plan from me after that.....and has been eternally grateful since then.

I signed him up with them and they get if for him for $30 a month, direct from the manufacturer. They are like some sort of 3rd party advocate, or something like that. The drugs are free, but they charge a small admin fee to do all the paperwork. They even paid me a $25 finders fee as well for referring him....

Back