Trying to Go Independent Need Help! Were to Start??!!

jasone1279

Hello everyone my name is Jason. Ive been selling insurance for a little over 2 1/2 years now. I want to venture out on my own because i don't get any residual at my agency and i feel i can do better. I want to sell mainly online or over the phone. I'm not against face to face sells but with technology being the way it is, its just how i fell right now. Please help.

Hello everyone my name is Jason. Ive been selling insurance for a little over 2 1/2 years now. I want to venture out on my own because i don't get any residual at my agency and i feel i can do better. I want to sell mainly online or over the phone. I'm not against face to face sells but with technology being the way it is, its just how i fell right now. Please help.

What products are you wanting to sell? Which market?

I'm currently working now so I would use my income from work to put into selling independently

----------

Looking to sell health life and variable annuities

----------

What products are you wanting to sell? Which market?
Looking to sell health life and variable annuities

----------

Selling online and over the phone is going to be a little more challenging than face to face.

What sort of capital do you have at your disposal to launch this new venture?
I'm currently working now so I would use my income from work to put into selling independently

You need a securities license and a broker/dealer affiliation to sell variable annuities.

I'm not sure the gohealth would be able to support you on that front. Are you currently selling annuities or is this something that you'd like to add to your product mix?
For right now let's say health and life.

----------

While I love your ambition, from the tenor of your posts I think you may be wise to get some additional seasoning before attempting independent production.

What kind of seasoning?? Sales?? Or just overall knowledge of how to get this done??

Back