Trying to Leave Primerica

th61327

Expert
I am a new agent trying to figure out how to get a contract for life and fe where I can actually make some money. If anyone knows a good company in southern ca your help would be greatly appreciated

I am a new agent trying to figure out how to get a contract for life and fe where I can actually make some money. If anyone knows a good company in southern ca your help would be greatly appreciated

Wino gave you his email in another thread. He said he is willing to help. Give him a shout. He's a good dude. Just a little senile.

You don't need to have a "company in socal" in order to get what you're looking for. Plenty of people on this forum can help you.

If you think about it, the only thing a "local" company can offer you, might be the occasional use of their office space for client meetings. Other than that, they're all set up to work with via phone, email, fax, etc.

I am in the Kern county area

----------

Ok one of the members on here was explaining it thank you. Is final expense by using direct mail a good way to go in this area does anyone know or have any advise for best ways of making a decent income.

Just a point that should be made. If and when you do leave Primerica just understand no matter the best laid plans you may have you may end up out there on your own. Once you hit the independent market your going to find out there's quite a bit more to learn and constantly learn than when in a controlled market like where your at.

What might be a good idea is to talk to a few of the agents registered with the health care exchange and see what product leads may come from that? Just like with canceling a life policy don't make a change until you know exactly what your plan is and ready to put in place. Just make an educated decision.

Thank you for that. I am only hoping and praying I am making the right decision and again pray that I can get into a system where I can make at least 700 a week, not sure if that's shooting high or low but that's my aim.

Sell one life case at 75 month every week you make 700 a week @ 80 percent and commission range to about 100 percent plus first year in Indy life. It's an easy business once u find a way to develop clients

Back