TSL Medicare Leads Warning

RaZoR

FYI I know that most of you do not use presets and so this is not for you. If you are thinking of using TSL for medicare leads just be aware that they use foreign callers that confuse clients with their lack of english skills and cause clients to be suspicious. That being said I did make money with the leads and they will replace any bad sets. Just be ready to hear " now why are you here"? I am also not convinced that they are CMS compliant and I will not be using them again.

They're perfectly CMS compliant for Medicare Supps, none are compliant for MA.

Also, there is an entire thread on here about TSL leads. I have not met anyone who has had anything but a completely negative experience with them, but not every satisfied customer will come on here and share their experiences even if it happened either.

Please do NOT use TSL leads. I paid them $1,350 for "pre-set appointments and they failed on every level. Their customer service is horrible (I think they have one girl working there and she is rude).

Of my first 3 leads- the first 2 were not home and did not return my phone calls. The 3rd lead was for an address that DID NOT even exist and when I called the name on the lead was DECEASED and the widow said she never agreed to an appointment. When I called to try and get my money back I was treated rudely and she said the bad leads could only be replaced with more bad leads. NO refund, horrible leads, rude people, and horrible customer service. Please do not use TSL leads and waste your money as I wasted my $1,350

Please do NOT use TSL leads. I paid them $1,350 for "pre-set appointments and they failed on every level. Their customer service is horrible (I think they have one girl working there and she is rude).

Of my first 3 leads- the first 2 were not home and did not return my phone calls. The 3rd lead was for an address that DID NOT even exist and when I called the name on the lead was DECEASED and the widow said she never agreed to an appointment. When I called to try and get my money back I was treated rudely and she said the bad leads could only be replaced with more bad leads. NO refund, horrible leads, rude people, and horrible customer service. Please do not use TSL leads and waste your money as I wasted my $1,350

Have you ever considered generating your own leads? I have never found a lead that I thought was worth the money.

No refund? You should let a small claims court decide that.

No refund? You should let a small claims court decide that.

their contract stipulates that all disputes take place with a 3rd party administrator to mediate in Texas...

Well that clause would tell me everything I wanted to know before I sent them a dime.

If you're dumb/desperate enough to front an untested somebody $1,350, you end up getting what you deserve.

What's that saying about "a sucker born every minute..."?

Back