Tufts Medicare Advantage?

mariemerganser

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone familiar with the Tufts Medicare Advantage product in Boston? Just got a call from a lady in Florida who just brought her 80 year old father here to help him with his health. She needs a new plan and I just want to know the basic benefits.

For a company Ive never heard of they sure do have a lot of Med Advantages in your state.

Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Basic
$16.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Basic
$0
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Basic Rx
$38.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Basic Rx
$22.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Basic Rx Plus

$48.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Basic Rx Plus
$32.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Prime

$96.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Prime
$72.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Prime Rx

$118.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Prime Rx
$94.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Prime Rx Plus

$128.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Prime Rx Plus

$104.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Value

$58.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Value

$42.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Value Rx

$80.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Value Rx

$64.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Value Rx Plus

$90.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Value Rx Plus

$74.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Basic

$50.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Basic
$45.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Basic Rx

$72.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Basic Rx

$67.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Basic RxPlus

$82.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Basic RxPlus
$77.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Prime

$111.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Prime

$92.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Prime Rx

$133.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Prime Rx
$114.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Prime RxPlus

$143.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PFFS Prime RxPlus

$124.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PPO

$87.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PPO

$82.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PPO Rx
$109.00
Tufts Medicare Preferred PPO Rx
$104.00

Wow! That is a ton. I'm actually in Florida but the gentleman is moving here from MA so I am helping his daughter find a plan. Problem is she doesn't know which one he has but I'm sure she can just call and find out. Thanks for the info!

Wow! That is a ton. I'm actually in Florida but the gentleman is moving here from MA so I am helping his daughter find a plan. Problem is she doesn't know which one he has but I'm sure she can just call and find out. Thanks for the info!

If you find out what premium he is paying I can post the summary of benefits.

You've seriously never heard of Tufts University? One of the top medical and dental schools in the country.

Also undergrad alma mater of business author Seth Grodin.

You've got to get out more -- there's a big, wide world outside of Ohio!

"For a company Ive never heard of they sure do have a lot of Med Advantages in your state"

No, I have never heard of a Tufts Medicare Advantage... and for never hearing about them they sure do have a lot of Medicare Advantages in the State. Sorry I should of made myself more clear.

Tufts University has nothing to do with Tufts Health Plans. Tufts is the number 3 players in Mass. for HMOs. National players don't get involved in Mass due to the guarantee issue policies of the state.

HMOs in Eastern Mass include all the best hospitals and doctors. If he has Tufts then probably lives within the 128 belt.

"Founded in 1979 by Morton Madoff, M.D., dean (emeritus) of Tufts University School of Medicine"

There is no direct affiliation with the school. It is pretty much name only. I used to work Customer Service for Tufts Health Plan. That Customer Service department was horrible to work in.

Network is pretty much state wide in Massachusetts but may be a little weaker in central and western Mass. At least on the HMO side, acceptance was very good.

Back