Turn-Key Annuity Systems - Dean Cipriano

His partner is marketer Jeff Paul. You can search Jeff Paul on the web. I went to Jeff Paul's get rich quick web site and saw Pat Strubbe who sells also sells a system for financial advisors. Pat was a "testimonial" who used Jeff Paul's system to get rich.

The good thing is these systems usually have a refund policy - be prepared to test it fast within the refund time period.

Many Thanks For The Intel.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks To All Who Responsed On By "dean Cipriano" Inquiry!!!

Last edited:
If you are looking for marketing systems and advice try Annuity Pro Shop. Never had any problem with them and if something was not what I expected then they have always refunded me. Jeremy and Lew Nason.

Use the "Search" function. There is a long thread about Dean and his services.:)

It is funny - whenever people ask about Dean Cipriano the responses are always about his relentless email follow up or constant webinars. In all the threads, I never see a post about an agent that has actually implemented any of his ideas and reports that they work or that they do not work.

Without the gratuitous "you will get follow up emails for life" type of stuff, has anyone actually used his stuff and given it a fair shot?

Before you shoot the messenger - I don't know Dean, I don't work for Dean, I have never previewed his program, I have received the constant voice mails. I have no axe to grind or praise to pass along.

I also just wonder - Has anyone tried his stuff?

It is funny - whenever people ask about Dean Cipriano the responses are always about his relentless email follow up or constant webinars. In all the threads, I never see a post about an agent that has actually implemented any of his ideas and reports that they work or that they do not work.

Without the gratuitous "you will get follow up emails for life" type of stuff, has anyone actually used his stuff and given it a fair shot?

Before you shoot the messenger - I don't know Dean, I don't work for Dean, I have never previewed his program, I have received the constant voice mails. I have no axe to grind or praise to pass along.

I also just wonder - Has anyone tried his stuff?

Try here.
Insurance Agent Forum - Search Results

Cipriano system is way over priced. I bought it a few years ago and returned it and got my money back. I would pay $50.00 for it but not a penny more. You can get better marketing material from Mark Rosenthal for free.

Cipriano system is way over priced. I bought it a few years ago and returned it and got my money back. I would pay $50.00 for it but not a penny more. You can get better marketing material from Mark Rosenthal for free.

I did not know Mark was in the annuity business.

Back