Turnkey Website?

bretblack

New to the boards, looking to start selling insurance on the side next year and am looking for help setting up a site. I'd like something that's pretty basic which allows for people to request quotes online and sends me the info. I'm sure there are companies out there that specialize in this type of thing. Do you guys have any advice on where to look for good, yet affordable, web designers?

Thanks!

New to the boards, looking to start selling insurance on the side next year and am looking for help setting up a site. I'd like something that's pretty basic which allows for people to request quotes online and sends me the info. I'm sure there are companies out there that specialize in this type of thing. Do you guys have any advice on where to look for good, yet affordable, web designers?

Thanks!

Designing and setting up a site can be done for less than $500 but you aren't going to get any traffic on the cheap. The cost in owning a site that actually generates leads is in generating the traffic.

For the time being improbably won't need it to generate leads or traffic, just a place for reference, but will probably want to add that down the road.

bretblack,

I work for ITC and we provide websites dedicated to the insurance agency market. We have designed over 5000 websites using the product. We have plans of all levels from $350 setup and nothing a month to a fully managed Internet marketing campaign.

Feel free to read another post where our websites have been discussed in detail.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/insurance-websites/itc-websites-t58446.html

We would love the opportunity to work with you on your new site. You can reach us at 800-383-3482 or www.getitc.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi bretblack,

I'm one of the co-founders of AgentMethods. We're focused 100% on insurance websites. Our platform gives you a very powerful site that's easy to manage, looks great, comes with a library of content, mobile-ready designs and lots more.

We don't charge a set-up fee - it's completely free to try. You can learn more and create your site at:

AgentMethods - Insurance Websites designed to sell insurance

Let me know if you have any questions.

Aaron

Its not what you can DO with a WEBSITE
Its WHAT a WEBSITE can & will DO for YOUR Business.

Just so many things there are for a startup? where do you begin?

Its not what you can DO with a WEBSITE
Its WHAT a WEBSITE can & will DO for YOUR Business.

Just so many things there are for a startup? where do you begin?
What did you end up doing for a website? Most freelancers on Fiverr and Upwork are around $600-$1000 for website design.

insurancesplash hands down We spent a long time looking and all had horrendous initial build fees (on what really is a template they modify). $50-60 a month gets you a GREAT website that even without their SEO package drives us new customers.
Sounds good. I’ll have to check them out. Do they offer plug in integration? Do you have any rough numbers on how many leads the website has generated? Weekly? Monthly?

Back