Typical Day Selling FE

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
On Tuesday I went up and down the beach on Hwy 98 and found the people to be a different breed. Nothing like working out in the woods. Yesterday I stopped at one house and was greeted by the neighborhood pet. Then you go to places and you wonder how people can live like this.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 162
On Tuesday I went up and down the beach on Hwy 98 and found the people to be a different breed. Nothing like working out in the woods. Yesterday I stopped at one house and was greeted by the neighborhood pet. Then you go to places and you wonder how people can live like this.

I'm driving on 98 in the panhandle as we speak! Beautiful state!

did you sell'em? prime time right there................

Is anyone else NOT shocked by this?

Seems like a typical day in the neighborhood for those that sling FE.

----------

Can anyone guess how much premium I wrote in this house below?

13327427_1795690843983132_8287523089904951213_n.jpg

----------

Prospect I sold put this out to deter meth heads from treading on her property...

head-on-stake-1.jpg

Is anyone else NOT shocked by this?

Seems like a typical day in the neighborhood for those that sling FE.

----------

Can anyone guess how much premium I wrote in this house below?

13327427_1795690843983132_8287523089904951213_n.jpg

----------

Prospect I sold put this out to deter meth heads from treading on her property...

head-on-stake-1.jpg

Dude are you for real with these pics?

Not surprised given the fact that it's FE, but damn. Who in the world would allow their bathroom to get like that, and then to let a guest go into their bathroom in that condition?

I'd be embarrassed beyond belief.

Back