Typical internet lead

G

I have been trying out internet leads (given to me free from bcbs) and here is the kind of garbage I keep getting:

Single female age 24 uninsured.
she told me she only wants to get coverage so she can have a baby. I said ok you will need maternity coverage. she said she does not want coverage for the baby but just coverage for herself to get pregnant--fertility treatments. She intends to get insurance for fertility treatments, get pregnant, then cancel her coverage.

I told her good luck and have a nice day.

Gee, you think she would vote yes for a universal healthcare system?

Glad I'm not paying for internet leads.

And I just finished 1 hour of calling off my small biz list from 10am to 11am:

Owner of a plumbing company: husband 44, wife 43, one kid
Pastor of a church: husband 63, wife 56
Owner of a real estate company - wants a lot of info since everyone needs their own coverage. Her info is age 48, husband 42, two kids

Lead cost: Free

None of these people would have trolled the internet looking for quotes.

Internet Leads EEEEEEEEEKKKK
I bought 200 early last year and made one sale. A lot of work and seemed everyone was broke or uninsurable. Make sure your internet leads qualified.

And I just finished 1 hour of calling off my small biz list from 10am to 11am:

Owner of a plumbing company: husband 44, wife 43, one kid
Pastor of a church: husband 63, wife 56
Owner of a real estate company - wants a lot of info since everyone needs their own coverage. Her info is age 48, husband 42, two kids

Lead cost: Free

None of these people would have trolled the internet looking for quotes.
I run a dialer for both internet health leads and B2B with a good script that gets people calling in, I cannot tell the difference in the results with a the largest BC&BS agency in a very populated State. They actually use the B2B more on the dialer, and use the internet leads for the evening shift.

Back