Typical Premiums and Commissions For Final Expense

Re: Final Expense

Ill beat any contract offer you get. With proof of the offer. Ill lock down an exclusive territory for you on the lead program so you dont get screwed by other agents piling up 5 or 10 agents in the same area on the same lead program. Just some things to think about.

If I can be of service let me know.

Just curious how you're going to beat it if he's been offered a top contract and the next level requires proof of production (Assuming he does not have proof of production)? Just curious is all.

Just curious how you're going to beat it if he's been offered a top contract and the next level requires proof of production (Assuming he does not have proof of production)? Just curious is all.

You saw how many guns Galt has? He can google that companies address, and BAM production requirements will be waived :)

I have my ways of just getting it done.:)

You saw how many guns Galt has? He can google that companies address, and BAM production requirements will be waived :)

The final expense "yes man" tool......when you just dont feel like taking no for an answer and it is more unhealthy than not getting covered LOL:D

And its my newest project gun, no no, not those kind of projects, you know....Im building it out as an ar pistol, cmon guys!!:D

Attachments

• IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 40

Ill beat any contract offer you get. With proof of the offer. Ill lock down an exclusive territory for you on the lead program so you dont get screwed by other agents piling up 5 or 10 agents in the same area on the same lead program. Just some things to think about.

If I can be of service let me know.

New rookie here and looking to see who would lead me in the correct direction for maximum comp and lead gen. Thank you in advance. I'm in the Charlotte Metro NC area.

There is no such thing as an exclusive area, outside one IMO there are swarms of others in that area.

Back