Tyrone M Clark and Broker's Choice is the Laughing Stock and Joke of the Entire Insurance and Annuit

1 is Table bay financial which is home of the IRA centers out of CA. the other one slips my mind. I;ll check around and get back to you.but it's playtime so I'll have to do it later!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an email from said Tyrone Clark promoting his Obamacare seminar system to lure seniors to a seminar explaining the ACA and then try to sell them annuities.

Tyrone Claims to be a silent partner and when you ask him to provide the information and you try to verify the status of Tyrone's ownership, one company started to laugh at me when I called. Tyrone gives FMO a bad name. He will not release your contract just to be mean. He hides behind his employees and doesn't give you an email address. I got into a situation with a company that I recently got hire and I am cleaning up all their Insurance Operations. Some dumb inexperience agent drank Tyrone's coolaid and got the company contracted with BCA and now I am trying to change FMO, he refuses to release us.

Additionally, I found out a Complaint that BCA was fined by DOI of Colorado due to a complaint file in Massachusetts. BCA settle with the complaint by agreeing to pay over $16,000 for operating without a license in the state of Massachusetts. This happened in 2002 and BCA has a license # then. Does anyone know if BCA has a license # with DOI and what state. I can not seem to find one. I've asked for it and they keep deflecting the question. I know Tyrone has one with DOI in Colorado. If you PM me, I have a copy of it. It took me about 1 hour of research to find it, but it's out there.

These are the companies FMO's that he claims that he's a silent partner in and one of them laughed when I called to verify. The others has not returned my calls. I guess some of them have confronted him recently because his wording now has been "partner FMO"

1. USA Financials
2. TriQuest
3. Safe Harbor
4. Partner's Advantage

I hope this helps!

(I changed the font, so I hope it's readable now...)

Wow, reading between the lines here sounds like
A rejected non producer

Things I know

Tyrone Clark has always released producers
( not if they owed a debit or did not return materials)

John Naylor built a quality team of high quality
producers ( evident with how many have made a big impact on the industry)and rejected a lot of questionable reps.

It seems to me this producer was rejected.
( stood up twice for dinner, would not
return his calls, screen with employees)

"Some dumb agent" got licensed by BCA
Isn't what he was trying to do also but
the "dumb agent" got accepted and
contracted.. enough here.

Silent partner? Doesn't that mean Silent?
Maybe they laughed because it was none
of his business?

The point that Ty Clark had the courage
and guts to take on the Big Corp seems
to me he felt wronged and was man
enough to do something about it

I have no vested interest in either party
to this conversation. Just the character of
the rant seems vicious. I would surmise
if this person was successful he
not have time for this type of unvalidated
text