UGA - the gift that keeps on giving

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
Today in the mail - 1099's from UGA - one for $923.10 and another for $700.03.

Now, not only have I been gone since summer of 2004 but I was there for less than a year. Under their contract if you blow out before 12 months UGA keeps all future bonuses and renewals. And true to their agreement I haven't received a nickle since I left. Was told debt balance was taken care of a few months after I leave.

So the con is simple; everything is still in my name as the agent for tax purposes yet UGA gets all the money and doesn't pay taxes on it. Great operation they have going on there.

john_petrowski said:
Now, not only have I been gone since summer of 2004 but I was there for less than a year.

man john has it been that long.....it seems just like yesterday that I was calling you knucklehead.......

Nope - I called it was "thank you for bringing it to our attention and we'll take care of it." Bacially they get to rip off all the suckers who don't know any better.

GREAT website. It might be a good idea to put together a forum specifically for websites that all of us have accumulated.

john_petrowski said:
Today in the mail - 1099's from UGA - one for $923.10 and another for $700.03.

Now, not only have I been gone since summer of 2004 but I was there for less than a year. Under their contract if you blow out before 12 months UGA keeps all future bonuses and renewals. And true to their agreement I haven't received a nickle since I left. Was told debt balance was taken care of a few months after I leave.

So the con is simple; everything is still in my name as the agent for tax purposes yet UGA gets all the money and doesn't pay taxes on it. Great operation they have going on there.

You know, it's hard for me to take anything an insurance commissioner will say seriously as long as these guys are allowed to operate.

Back