UHC Cutting Commisions-Rumors Rumors

infoseeker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
UHC Cutting Commisions? UHC wont let you sell Med Supps over the phone? Rumors. Rumors.

Why are agents on this forum spreading false inforrmation. Please verify your facts before spreading false information on this forum. Over a month ago there were agents spreading rumors that UHC does not let you sell med supps over the phone only face to face. WRONG! now this past week another agent posted that UHC is cutting commisions on GA's that dont have at least 5 sub agents. WRONG!

Please verify factual information that you can document before spreading rumors on this forum.

UHC Cutting Commisions? UHC wont let you sell Med Supps over the phone? Rumors. Rumors.

Why are agents on this forum spreading false inforrmation. Please verify your facts before spreading false information on this forum. Over a month ago there were agents spreading rumors that UHC does not let you sell med supps over the phone only face to face. WRONG! now this past week another agent posted that UHC is cutting commisions on GA's that dont have at least 5 sub agents. WRONG!

Please verify factual information that you can document before spreading rumors on this forum.

I know for a fact they are cutting contracts. A friend just received his letter canceling his GA contract eff 4/17 and he was free to recontract at the agent level

UHC is in fact changing the levels for those that don't have agents under them. The agent has to recontract at the agent level.

Just so you know, this has "CMS rules" all over it!

Why don't you give us some credentials as to why we should believe you are the gospel on all things UHC?

Hey "infoseeker" let me give you some info. I recived a letter yesterday terminating my contract with UHC telling me I can recontract at the agent level. What would you call that?

I got my letter in the mail yesterday. Its a $14 difference. If they want to be stingy with commissions, I have no choice but to be stingy with the business I give them...

I got my letter in the mail yesterday. Its a $14 difference. If they want to be stingy with commissions, I have no choice but to be stingy with the business I give them...

Once again, it's not about what UHC wants to do because they are paying to commissions out anyway; it's about CMS regs they are having to meet.

Once again, it's not about what UHC wants to do because they are paying to commissions out anyway; it's about CMS regs they are having to meet.

The OP is talking about med supp comm being cut. Why would CMS have anything to say about supp comp...? You must be speaking about reduction in MA comp, correct...?

Back