UHC MAPD Changing Most Plans???

jolivertexas

Expert
So on the UHC Producer world , when i click on an MAPD client, everyone pretty much says "Termination Date 12/31/2013". Below that it says the termination reason is "Plan Change"

Does that mean that all of those plans will be gone for 2014 and that I will get charged back commissions if the policies are not at least a year old?

Are the people automatically enrolled in a new plan? If that is the case and I do not re-write the case then will the commissions get charged back or will they continue?

So on the UHC Producer world , when i click on an MAPD client, everyone pretty much says "Termination Date 12/31/2013". Below that it says the termination reason is "Plan Change"

Does that mean that all of those plans will be gone for 2014 and that I will get charged back commissions if the policies are not at least a year old?

Are the people automatically enrolled in a new plan? If that is the case and I do not re-write the case then will the commissions get charged back or will they continue?

Do you mean from the portal?
This a.m. I received a call from UHC re a relative's plan and indicating a change to his plan- of course they refused details to me.

Back