United Of Omaha Life Insurance Company
$188.17 /mo
Americo Financial Life And Annuity Insurance Company
$193.42 /mo
Aetna Health And Life Insurance Company
$193.76 /mo
Pan-American Life Insurance Company
$195.18 /mo
American Retirement Life Insurance Company (Cigna)
$216.25 /mo
AARP Medicare Supplement Plans, Insured By Unitedhealthcare

Well you put an effective date of 1/30/19. Try February 1, 2019
And he said he writes UA 97% of the time. Everest will be way overpriced in FL in a year. No one can stay competitive with uhc and FL blue year after year here. I’ve seen it for 10 years.
I write 99% T65’s

Well you put an effective date of 1/30/19. Try February 1, 2019
And he said he writes UA 97% of the time. Everest will be way overpriced in FL in a year. No one can stay competitive with uhc and FL blue year after year here. I’ve seen it for 10 years.

2/1/19 effective same parameters

$177.99 /mo
Everest Reinsurance Company
$182.50 /mo
Union Security Insurance Company
$186.38 /mo
Humana Insurance Company
$187.84 /mo
$188.17 /mo
$193.42 /mo
$193.76 /mo
$195.18 /mo
$196.98 /mo

2/1/19 effective same parameters

$177.99 /mo
Everest Reinsurance Company
$182.50 /mo
Union Security Insurance Company
$186.38 /mo
Humana Insurance Company
$187.84 /mo
$188.17 /mo
$193.42 /mo
$193.76 /mo
$195.18 /mo
$196.98 /mo

Looks like Everest already had their increase this January. They are now $191 and will just go up from there. Humana is the lowest while offering silver sneakers.
I’ve seen all these low price busters year after year come and go. I don’t fall for their tricks.

UA is still way overpriced here like always

Looks like Everest already had their increase this January. They are now $191 and will just go up from there. Humana is the lowest while offering silver sneakers.
I’ve seen all these low price busters year after year come and go. I don’t fall for their tricks.

UA is still way overpriced here like always

I don't mean to debate you....our conversation turned into one. I am happy we chatted about this...but it's a difference of opinion. For moral, ethical, and policitcal reasons our clients do not care for the AARP endorsement. It is just the way the cards have fallen over the years. And top that off with the (largest lawsuit ever filed for medicare fraud) they are def a no go for managed care (mapd)...I even remember a few years back they axed 70% of their netwrok...plus their plans have such a HUGE exposure for outpatient surgery....

In any case...your clients are happy, our clients are happy...and that is great. It is good to have many options for clients to pick from.

Sounds great. So you have a team of agents under you? Are you a GA or do you have an upline above you? Do you have a call center or is everyone remote from home? You sell Med Sup mostly in Florida?
PS Like that you're a Yankees fan!

yes we have multiple IMO's, I group them by product line. Agents are scattered all over the US...some groups but mostly silo independants. We are in 30 states but will go into any state that makes financial sense.

Oddly enough over the last year the attraction to me has been more on the FE telesales side...I guess I put together "Sell FE over the phone in a box" and agents are loving it...

Latest posts

Back