UHC Medicare Supps Online

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
They just approved the following states for online enrollments.

Alabama, Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia.

This is in addition to these prior states.

Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Washington.

Just been informed you still have to meet them face to face. I guess they lose out on my business.

Last edited:
The online is not compatible with windows 8, sticking with paper apps.

Briefly went through the demo. Nice they incorporate the online AARP membership enrollment into the app. You do need a sig pad looks like. I will be using it whenever I can (face to face).

Agreed. Humana will give u one free for using their MAPA app system. It can be used for UHC as well.

I got it, put it in a box and never seen it again. No way id lug a laptop and sig pad into a house. Little companies like optimum and PUP let you use an iPad but the big companies don't? Crazy

The poor guy may be a victim of Florida's public schools. Not sure what to chalk you up to?

:err:

Yeah I was never that great at grammar. Im more of a math guy. But looking at what I wrote, it doesn't make sense. If I would have said, I've never seen it again, that would've been better. All in all, who gives a crap

Last edited:
Back