UHC Website / Apps Down???

dgoldenz

Virginia
I just tried to run a quote and app for client on UHC for off-exchange, and it shows only short-term plans available. Anyone else getting this? FML.

Yep. only short term, dental and ancillary. they have removed off-exchange, even the bronze one. I faxed a paper app a week ago and have heard nothing back. I am not terming the client's other coverage until I get confirmation the app was processed.

I just tried to run a quote and app for client on UHC for off-exchange, and it shows only short-term plans available. Anyone else getting this? FML.

up until last week had bron options on my website quote engine but now nothing.....I have a client that just has to have uhc silver hsa....so I ran him through sherpa with no sub....now sherpa apps are hung up so will prob have to redo him on aca just to get this app in......

Don't you guys get it?

UHC is OUT.

OUT of the health insurance business.

Done.

Put a fork in it.

Somebody bookmark this post then revisit it sometime in, say June or so.

Did anyone had paper apps processed? My client called them to follow up whether they received her app that was faxed in and they said we don't even offer OFF HIX plans any more... She called me in total panic mode cause it Dec 17th and her old plan will be termed 12/31. WTF?
What happened to old good times when every carrier would notify agents about any changes ahead of time?

I didn't believe you until I tried it myself. I don't do paper apps, and they know most won't. Put up barriers to sell, and you'll get results.

Anybody have any insight into what's going on inside Humana's top brass right now?

The paper app I faxed in is showing pending in my producers club points so I assume it is going through. But has been almost 10 days now.

I didn't believe you until I tried it myself. I don't do paper apps, and they know most won't. Put up barriers to sell, and you'll get results.

Anybody have any insight into what's going on inside Humana's top brass right now?

Same thing as all carriers...2017.

To be...or not to be....that is the question.

Back