UHC's New Periodic of Background Checking

I just termed my contract with UHC. After speaking with the so-called manager its obvious that they could care less. UHC is too big for their britches and will eventually end up in the wind with managers that have attitudes as I experienced. I'm guessing they will try and steal my clients and do away with my renewals.

I just termed my contract with UHC. After speaking with the so-called manager its obvious that they could care less. UHC is too big for their britches and will eventually end up in the wind with managers that have attitudes as I experienced. I'm guessing they will try and steal my clients and do away with my renewals.

Why did you end it? I’m not sure if any company would care if I ended my contract with them. We are small cookies individually

Unless you beat them to the punch. :yes:

Back