noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anybody use this product?

Rates competitive ?

If so,where does it fit?

Easy to get through underwriting ?

Easy to get issued ?

Doesn't sound like there's much use for the product ?

Good to know..the fmo that I use for uhl has encouraged me to try and place clients in this product, and knowing how detailed their interview is for basic fe, I thought it would be a long shot.

I wouldn't say their interview is detailed at all. I just recently got appointed with them and put 4 applications with them last month. Shortest interview was 13 minutes and the longest 20 minutes. All of them were approved at the end. Very easy in my opinion but I only have 4 apps to base that on.

I wouldn't say their interview is detailed at all. I just recently got appointed with them and put 4 applications with them last month. Shortest interview was 13 minutes and the longest 20 minutes. All of them were approved at the end. Very easy in my opinion but I only have 4 apps to base that on.

Its not a true yes or no. Just wait.........

Wait til they approve then change their mind. Plus 20 minutes really? That's way too long.

Back