UIC - United Insurance Group?

matilda654

Expert
I saw an ad for UIC for Insurance Sales Reps and am wondering if anyone has had experience working with them?

Any information about them will be helpful. Thanks.

Grade A Pikers. I would avoid. From what I hear they are akin to a non captive Bankers Life.

They are captive, structure from top down is microscopic management, and it is a debit company

I saw an ad for UIC for Insurance Sales Reps and am wondering if anyone has had experience working with them?

Any information about them will be helpful. Thanks.
UIC (United Insurance Company) or United Insurance Group? Two different companies; two different markets..

UIC (United Insurance Company) or United Insurance Group? Two different companies; two different markets..
If she saw an ad it was probably UIC. They runs ads constantly. The ad reads "Can you fog a mirror. Do you have a driver's license. If you can answer yes to at least the drivers license then you are hired."

If she saw an ad it was probably UIC. They runs ads constantly. The ad reads "Can you fog a mirror. Do you have a driver's license. If you can answer yes to at least the drivers license then you are hired."

Have a friend that was an agent, sales manager and district manger with United Insurance Company. He retired but after about two years he went back as an agent with them and now is a sales manager. He loves them and makes decent money. He is the quintessential debit guy..Not for everybody but for some it is the perfect fit.

Was talking United Insurance Group. Pikers means keep looking. They sell in the Senior Market out here in CA or at least they did. Think the HO is in Michigan. And they too look for those fogging mirrors according to what I am told.

Back