Umamoto & Associates

FE telesales platform and one of their main carriers is Transamerica who does not allow telesales. I guess Americo is the main go to for telesales.

Q. If I ever decide to leave your organization, will you release me from the insurance carriers?
A. Absolutely. We will release you as soon as possible, as long as you are in good standing and have no outstanding debt. We never want to keep you from making an income for yourself and your family.

Take out the "good standing" wording, that is vague and can mean lots of things.

Thanks. Yes. Americo and either AIG or Gerber. All Facebook leads. Must give up first two sales also. $500 for dialer and I believe $150 thereafter
Don't think I'm going to go with them. Wait for some more feedback

Thanks again@

Thanks. Yes. Americo and either AIG or Gerber. All Facebook leads. Must give up first two sales also. $500 for dialer and I believe $150 thereafter
Don't think I'm going to go with them. Wait for some more feedback

Thanks again@

Do you have to use their dialer ?

This seems to be a trend for FE telesales where you must use their dialer. I guess thats how they do the live transfer off of facebook leads ?

I’ve never heard of this company. The idea of telesales sounds great, but if you are already a f2f agent, the transition is hard and most people can’t make it. Keep doing what works and has been working for decades.

One issue with these FE telesales FMO's I see is that you don't really know how they generated the lead. So if someone complains how do you prove you generated it compliantly ? (DNC, 90 days, etc.)

Maybe no big deal ?

The FMO I know about requires access to any self generated leads. In other words you must prove to them they were generated "compliantly" no matter what type of leads you generate. They say they have too much liability. What about the agents liability ?

Back