Under 65 Disabled/Med Supp Commission

First, talking about PM's in open forum is pretty underhanded. Second, this is just proof he is a drama king. Third, we both agreed to delete the posts he is referencing and not further advance it, yet here we are.

Travis is showing true colors.

My comment he complained about WAS in jest. He IS being too sensitive. Not to mention underhanded. He's regularly rude to members and arrogant. And he just can't let things go.

I told him we should let this die yet he brought a fight out into public rather than being a man and handling it in private.

*Shrugs*

I don't worry what you, or Tom, think about me.

I agreed to delete posts to let you save face. I dropped it until you opted to name call; because you're a child.

I pointed out a few different comments you made on this thread that were obtuse. I wasn't the only one to state so. I actually presented them pretty politely. It shows how weak you are that you couldn't take two seconds of self reflection before you opted to call me too sensitive.

There are a few people on this post that I've had disagreements with. I think they can attest that I am able to set that aside and give any assistance they ask for and even be cordial.

You wanted to take a swipe at me, twice. Again, you earned every bit of treatment that you've received.

goillini52 said:

Varies by state.

Bankers Fidelity 21%, Cigna 22%, Equitable National 10.5%, Everest 7.5%, Shenandoah 12%, Thrivent 11%.

Thanks, Tom. These are a bit higher than the competitors in my area, but not too bad, so I'll check them out to see if they pay more than 1% in PA for Under 65 biz.

On a good note, I logged into Lumico's Agent agent portal today and saw they're running a promo I wasn't aware of, so I'll get a $50 bonus for this in a few months, at least.

Again, I opted for private, you decided to bring it public. You were pretty sensitive and apparently I struck a nerve with you, and others, because I said I feel it is pretty sorry to just pass people off because the commissions aren't good enough to merit your time. If that comes off as arrogant and superior it isn't because that is what I said, it is because you must feel some sort of hit by what I said and the position that I took. I will help anyone who comes to me if I can. I don't look at what a plan pays me, I look at what helps the consumer. If I can help them right then, I will. I refuse to just pass them off because I personally don't believe that is how you should treat people. Again, that is my opinion. You were way too sensitive to that opinion and decided to make it a war.

If you want to pass people off, that's your business. I choose to help people if I am able to without prejudice.

Learn about self reflection. If multiple people are telling you you're condescending or arrogant, it's not them; it's you.

I look forward to one day hashing this out over drinks, in person. I'll be one with the Bahama Momma

goillini52 said:

Varies by state.

Bankers Fidelity 21%, Cigna 22%, Equitable National 10.5%, Everest 7.5%, Shenandoah 12%, Thrivent 11%.

Thanks, Tom. These are a bit higher than the competitors in my area, but not too bad, so I'll check them out to see if they pay more than 1% in PA for Under 65 biz.

On a good note, I logged into Lumico's Agent agent portal today and saw they're running a promo I wasn't aware of, so I'll get a $50 bonus for this in a few months, at least.
You're welcome Lisa. :yes:

Heck if there will be drinks - I'm in ;)
Will you be wearing pink? :twitchy:
opposuits-sommer-anzug-mr-pink-1.jpg

Back