Under 65 med Supp commission

Varies by state and carrier. I see no reason for a carrier to pay anywhere close to 50% of standard commission for a piece of business that is most likely a money loser.

Agents have to make a living but there are much easier and more profitable ways of doing it besides chasing after bad business.

In most cases you will invest as much time, if not more, working for half (or less) commission. Why not send them to someone like UHC then write them when they T65?

I send as much GI business as I can to UHC or carriers that do not have agents and won't pay a commission. Most of the time their rates are a lot less than carriers I use that only pay $25.

Why are you even bothering with GI business when there is so much more low hanging fruit that will pay you a fair commission for your time?

Talked to a gentleman today in FL who is under 65 and on Medicare because of disability effective Aug1.

Looks like F would be about 700 but N would be about 300.

Any idea who pays what in this scenario?
It varies by state. Read your contracts. :yes:

It's obvious that you didn't read the thread, or even the post right before yours. :skeptical:

I was mistaken Chazm. I thought I received full commission so I researched it and you were right I only got 8%. Sorry for the post. I have a policy that I wrote months ago with Humana that I have not received any commission on. Submitted an audit form and still have not got paid. I guess I will count it as a loss.

Back