Under 65 Med Supp OE?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
I have not had to write under 65 till now, I have a refurral wants med supp,

Is OE still availble for part B effective date if someone us under 65?

I had been on eapp and the wording sounds like NO, that one has to be 65 or T65, However the Eapp will allow me to bypass med questions (even though dob shows 56 years old) based on Part B new effective coming up,

I have not had to write under 65 till now, I have a refurral wants med supp,

Is OE still availble for part B effective date if someone us under 65?

I had been on eapp and the wording sounds like NO, that one has to be 65 or T65, However the Eapp will allow me to bypass med questions (even though dob shows 56 years old) based on Part B new effective coming up,

U65 has an OE of 6 months from Part B effective date(and again at 65), but this is state specific which might be why the e-app won't take it.

Yeah it should be based on the part B effective date. You might not get much commish but she should be good to go

Just wrote a cigna under 65 plan G app today, they offer same commission, and dont rate their under 65 year olds through the roof like some companies can. Goes by oart B effective date. And they get another open enrollment when they turn 65..

U65 has an OE of 6 months from Part B effective date(and again at 65), but this is state specific which might be why the e-app won't take it.

Yea Eapp will take it, (also Its ILL)

Its just little note popped up when I clicked OE, The Note said To be eligible for Open Enrollment, an applicant must be 64 1/2 years of age (in most states) and within six months of his/her effective date for Medicare Part B, or covered under Medicare Part B prior to age 65 (eligible for a six month Open Enrollment period upon reaching age 65). Coverage will not be made effective prior to the applicant's Medicare effective date.

The wording thew me off, However the app will let me complete as OE, Just didn't want them to decline it later ,(many maj health issues)

Thank you for the clarification, That I can write this policy

Last edited:
Yea Eapp will take it, (also Its ILL)

Its just little note popped up when I clicked OE, The Note said OE is available for T65 or over 65 and getting medicare part b 1st time

The wording thew me off, However the app will let me complete as OE, Just didn't want them to decline it later ,(many maj health issues)

Thank you for the clarification, That I can write this policy

Hey, stay out my state!:laugh:

Back