Under 65 Medigap in Kansas?

In regard to plans F, G, and N - at a somewhat higher age, on the information which I have been provided:

Transamerica (premier life), Bankers Fidelity Life, and the September addition of Cigna tend to cluster in the lowest premium range of each plan. I have been unable to garner any company evaluation help here, so I have to continue to regard them as equal opportunities. I would expect that cluster to manifest at age 65 as well.

Transamerica (Life Insurance) offers an issue age policy for both G and N. Multiple issue age choices for F.

In my zip, I have been unable to see a financial justification for taking F over G. Ease of use considerations may affect another person's consideration of that issue differently.

Aetna has been consistently presented to me as both a more conservative and more costly alternative.

If you are looking at HDF, the companies will be different and I can provide a probable list of lowest cost options from another post.

Last edited:
In regard to plans F, G, and N - at a somewhat higher age, on the information which I have been provided:

Transamerica (premier life), Bankers Fidelity Life, and the September addition of Cigna tend to cluster in the lowest premium range of each plan. I have been unable to garner any company evaluation help here, so I have to continue to regard them as equal opportunities. I would expect that cluster to manifest at age 65 as well.

Transamerica (Life Insurance) offers an issue age policy for both G and N. Multiple issue age choices for F.

In my zip, I have been unable to see a financial justification for taking F over G. Ease of use considerations may affect another person's consideration of that issue differently.

Aetna has been consistently presented to me as both a more conservative and more costly alternative.

If you are looking at HDF, the companies will be different and I can provide a probable list of lowest cost options from another post.

I wouldn't touch Trans with a 10 foot stick. One possible justification for seeking plan G is lower rate increases over the long haul compared to plan F. So you could be saving money on the back-end regarding a justification.

smarco,
this is beyond my technical abilities. I see the link above is not working-for whatever reason. It included a section on disabled which I believe answers your question yes.

If you google schick disability and medicare and find that page in the search listing and look at the cached version, you can see the section. I can copy the section out of the cache into a word document, but I can't paste it here. So all I can try to do is point you to it.
LD

Back