Underwriting Help. Unusually Healthy Client

slickernmost

Expert
Female T 72
All "no" on the questions, except tobacco of course.
No dr, no rx in over 7 years.

Small 5k policy.

Where would you put her? I'm only contracted with 5 or 6. SNL unavailable in my state

Thanks for any help.

why don't you just pull quotes for 5k from each of your companies and then compare them?

I am not trying to be a jerk here, but I have to ask. How do you not know which carriers you have require a PHI and which ones don't?

Even if you don't have it memorized bro, you can write this basic stuff down so you can quickly look. also, nobody knows which companies you have access to. I know most field guys have a chart that compares companies for various underwriting scenarios etc. I am just thinking out loud here but if you have a very health client and they want 5k and you cant confidently quote them, you got a big problem imo.

Honestly man not trying to come down on you here. I genuinely wish I could help you but it seems like you need to get some things in order.

Only people who know him will understand this. Your communication is as clear as Thad's lol.

You are gonna need to list the five or six companies you have so these guys can then tell you which one is best for customer service.

Having said that, you should put them with whoever is the absolute lowest. That is my opinion though. Others may differ.

Maybe I'm not being clear. Wouldn't be the first time. In this particular case, im trying to do the best for the client. With some of the experts on here, which I'm not, may know which carrier is best customer service wise. Premium is all around the same $ amount.

Why not call your upline?

Rick

Wow. You couldn't understand that? I realize I'm no great orator, but comparing me to Thad..... that's just not very nice :(

----------

Did. Couldn't reach

I have Royal Neighbors, Americo, Omaha, TransAmerica, UHL

Americo and TA don't require a phi

Female T 72 All "no" on the questions, except tobacco of course. No dr, no rx in over 7 years. Small 5k policy. Where would you put her? I'm only contracted with 5 or 6. SNL unavailable in my state Thanks for any help.

Too damn funny. You met with a healthy client and didn't close the sale because you didn't know who was the best?? OR you qualified that much on the phone and are trying to get an idea of what to do...either way this is turrible. If she answered NO to all the questions, I'm hoping you met with her...from some of your post it actually seems like you're with an imo that's on the board.

Either way...get a new upline or go back and get more training. Fwiw. Trans is $44 and uhl is $43...RNA is in between them. Americo is out of the ball park..who do you like to write??

you guys do realize your being played by the FE forum troll right?.....

Back