Underwriting Question

If he weren't a smoker . . .

Seriously, he has some medical & psychological issues that only time and self discipline will cure.

Just called Humana Prescreening... they said anyone in mental or drug and alcohol rehab is ineligible for 10 yrs from date of last intake. I don't think GR or Aetna is anymore lenient. Thanks for your responses:chatterbox:

I went around with Humana on Fibro. A prospect had once been diagnosed but never treated so they declined. I spoke to someone in u/w and they said they would look at it with APS stating no treatment for it. It is wrong for them to decline a bogus diagnosis like fibro is. Look it up on webmd.com Treatment is the same as for stress. It has just been mentioned that there is some genetic origin. Probably insurance companies behind this discovery.:mad::mad:

Once someone gets the "X condition" tattooed on their forehead for a condition that has no definitive test, it gets real difficult.

I think the real answer is to have the Dr give her a clean bill of health since she is showing no symtoms for X number of years. But, good luck with that.

I don't have any feelings toward Peeler or SusieQ, but I did enjoy the "your post is dumb" comment. It made me laugh.

Peeler that is just the type of quality comment that could get you a webinar performance with the members of the Health Insurance Shop Forum. :D
</IMG>

Back