Unemployed Former Mortgage Broker Looking Get Feet Wet

LeadTheField

Greetings Everyone, As you see from the title of my post you know a little about me. As I indicated I am former mortgage looking for a fresh start and looking for direction. I have the past couple of years worked for several mortgage company and made alot of money.But as market changed I spent most of time going from mortgage company to mortgage company trying to find I new pot of gold. Does anyone have any advice who would be a good company to start off with? I am planning to get my licence soon in Missouri should get it on my own or let a company pay for it?Also looking into get licence in the 10 most populous states to widen my "net" and catch more "fish".I want to hit the ground running!

Welcome to the forum. I sincerely hope you get involved with those on this forum who offer advice. Take it. They know what they are talking about.

Here is my concern, though. When the mortgage business bounces back, which it will eventually, what are you going to do then. You can ask those on this forum, and will get the same answer from most, and that is, you will leave the insurance industry as fast as you entered, and orphan all those clients, who in turn, will have a bad taste in their mouth about the industry.

We have seen mortgage brokers come through here before. In fact, you can search the members list and find them. Ask them how active they are now.

Bob I was thinking the same thing about the OP. Sounds like he wants to come in and make a quick buck until it is time to leave again.

Back