Unemployment stipulation

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi,
According to the new amendment, it has been said that starting in July anybody who has had one week of unemployment in 2021 is considered to be within the 133% poverty level. As I understand it, if a customer does not meet the 100% income threshold now required to apply for Obamacare and has received at least one week of unemployment is now qualified to apply. Is my interpretation of the matter correct and if so is the July first starting point still on the books?
Arturo

yea......I was redoing a app with a single mom and 2 kids to get the extra subsidy and marked her income from unemployment.....bam the kids go to chips.....redid it 3 times and every time kids in chips.....then submitted income as self emp....bam everyone on the policy.......

Hi,
Now I'm confused, I thought that the unemployment clause would go into effect in July and processing, a policy as you describe before, would not consider this option.

Hi,
Now I'm confused, I thought that the unemployment clause would go into effect in July and processing, a policy as you describe before, would not consider this option.
Something I didn't ask, you mention that stating unemployment; you got the policy through. Was unemployment enough as required by ACA or not? If not, was the client asked to submit proof of income?

Back