UniCare

ScottHCO

Expert
Attention Texas Health Agents:

With the recent announcement by UniCare that they will be ceasing operations in the Individual Health market in Texas, many of you are looking for a replacement carrier for your current UniCare customers.

Health Choice One Can Help!!!

With over 20 Health Carriers to choose from and our competitive intelligence reports that rank each carrier from least to most expensive in all of the top markets, you’ll be able to assist each of your valued customers in finding the perfect fit at the lowest possible price.

Please email Scott today at [email protected] for more information or to get immediate assistance.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm really trying to help agents that don't know where to go with their clients or don't know of all the potential options in their market. When a carrier calls it quits, which is rare, clients need to find options quickly and they depend on their agents to help them.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

Scott and his company are one of our quality sponsors, and I encourage anyone who is interested in this offer to give him a call. Even you, Peeler.... you never know, maybe you could boost your contracts!

It is just not proper for the poster to slide his post into an active post about a topic. There was an active Unicare topic going on about the subject in another thread.... thats my view... and from the top of the mountain I see that i'm correct

Latest posts

Back