Unicorn IMO/FMO??????

FLg8rs

Hello everybody Im a newby to the forum and the business Im looking for a good match to an IMO/FMO. I've scoured the forums over the past month or so and there is a wealth of knowledge in the community, so i wont try to beat a dead horse. What I' m looking for is a fixed cost exclusive DM lead system, good carrier selection, good contracts, and an upline to provide some initial training and steer me in the right direction and be available to be contacted for questions or concerns.

As far as my background. I live in Daytona Beach, FL am 31 years old. I have owned a construction business for the past 6 years. Fairly intelligent and ready to hit the ground running. My license is in the works as i have completed the course and passed the test yesterday and application is in, so i should be good to go in the next couple weeks. Not broke have money to put into DM leads. Any help/input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brett.

From my research I'm leaning towards FEXcontracting, it seems to be the best suited to my needs

Hello everybody Im a newby to the forum and the business Im looking for a good match to an IMO/FMO. I've scoured the forums over the past month or so and there is a wealth of knowledge in the community, so i wont try to beat a dead horse. What I' m looking for is a fixed cost exclusive DM lead system, good carrier selection, good contracts, and an upline to provide some initial training and steer me in the right direction and be available to be contacted for questions or concerns.

As far as my background. I live in Daytona Beach, FL am 31 years old. I have owned a construction business for the past 6 years. Fairly intelligent and ready to hit the ground running. My license is in the works as i have completed the course and passed the test yesterday and application is in, so i should be good to go in the next couple weeks. Not broke have money to put into DM leads. Any help/input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brett.

From my research I'm leaning towards FEXcontracting, it seems to be the best suited to my needs

FEX would be a great choice, but I think you're going to find a problem with fixed price leads in FL.

Fex is good. If you're wanting anybody local, Doug's good and has what you're looking for. He's in Florida, and I hear tell that he's a FE Rock Star.:yes:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...expense-top-producer-sales-system-t86159.html

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.

FEX would be a great choice, but I think you're going to find a problem with fixed price leads in FL.

Thank you Todd, if I understand correctly FL is a hard state for lead generation. Is there anybody that would provide fixed cost DM to an agent in FL, and still keep good contracts? How bad is the return rate per 1000 DM in FL? Thank you in advance.

----------

Fex is good. If you're wanting anybody local, Doug's good and has what you're looking for. He's in Florida, and I hear tell that he's a FE Rock Star.:yes:

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.

Thank you Goillini for the welcome, I will deffinitely reach out to him. He seems very knowledgeable from his info on youtube, as well does Mr. Duford. Thank you Goillini and Rousemark for the suggestions. Its Good to know the imo/people that are on my list are the same ones im getting recommendations for.

If you've been reading the board for 1 month you've surely seen 150 notes on the different recruiters and what they each offer.1/2 the board recruits so i'm a little shocked you have to start another subject on this.

FEX has fixed price leads in Fl.

Im glad you chimed in Jdeasy, and thank you for clarifying that. You are contracted through FEX correct? In your experience do you think that a new agent that's teachable and is willing to go door knock every one of my leads would be a good fit at FEX? TIA

Im glad you chimed in Jdeasy, and thank you for clarifying that. You are contracted through FEX correct? In your experience do you think that a new agent that's teachable and is willing to go door knock every one of my leads would be a good fit at FEX? TIA

Yes, I am with FEX. Best move I ever made in this business.

One of FEX's $200K producers for 2016 is a doorknocker.

To answer your question, a new agent that's teachable and willing to work will make it almost anywhere. But they would have a far greater chance at success with an IMO such as FEX.

Where you don't need to get advice is from agents that don't sell FE for a living.

They will be the ones talking about GUL for the FE market and about how bad the homes are and how despicable our clientele is.

You do not hear that crap from the FE agents that actually produce in the FE field.

If you've been reading the board for 1 month you've surely seen 150 notes on the different recruiters and what they each offer.1/2 the board recruits so i'm a little shocked you have to start another subject on this.

Yes I understand that there are a lot of recruiters on the forum, and believe me I have formed my opinions on them from their actions and insights on this forum. So its good to know that my top 3 choices are being validated by the "heavy hitters" of the forum. Im very sorry to have shocked you it was not my intention, I'm merely a lil guy starting out trying to make the most informed decision I can. Thank you for all of the information so far, it's reassuring.

Back