Unique baby gift: Contribute toward life insurance for new parents

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Brian Anderson submitted a new article

Unique baby gift: Contribute toward life insurance for new parents
bigstock-Young-parents-expecting-their-230822779.jpg

Prudential and Babylist introduce the first life insurance policy new parents can add to registry; Prudential sites it as an example of how carrier is engaging customers in new and unexpected ways.
Continue reading the Original Article.

I'm not sure if my wife would be excited of me thinking of the worst in such a festive occasion but whatever.

you are looking at it backwards. When I proposed to my wife & we signed on a mortgage together & made plans for our future I made a ton of promises whether I was there to see them out. I called an insurance agent 2 months before our wedding to buy life insurance. Sadly, he proposed only a small policy so I had to upsell him by quadrupling the amount he was proposing.

as a newlywed, you will blow tons & tons of money on stuff, furniture, fun, technology--spending a few bucks a month for $500K of term life wont impact your lifestyle, but not having will certainly impact your spouse & future children's lifestyle permanently & impact the family tree one way or the other.

Dont make your legacy be that your spouse or family had to go on social media & say "he had no life insurance, please donate"----there are way too many of those posts

you are looking at it backwards. When I proposed to my wife & we signed on a mortgage together & made plans for our future I made a ton of promises whether I was there to see them out. I called an insurance agent 2 months before our wedding to buy life insurance. Sadly, he proposed only a small policy so I had to upsell him by quadrupling the amount he was proposing.

as a newlywed, you will blow tons & tons of money on stuff, furniture, fun, technology--spending a few bucks a month for $500K of term life wont impact your lifestyle, but not having will certainly impact your spouse & future children's lifestyle permanently & impact the family tree one way or the other.

Dont make your legacy be that your spouse or family had to go on social media & say "he had no life insurance, please donate"----there are way too many of those posts
THIS

Back