Unique question...

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
What type of writing instrument do you chose to use? Do you have a favorite type of pen you use each and every day?

I ask this question because I was without my new favorite type of pen the other day... and had to purchase a new one before I felt fit to go into the field. :)

What type of writing instrument do you chose to use? Do you have a favorite type of pen you use each and every day?

I ask this question because I was without my new favorite type of pen the other day... and had to purchase a new one before I felt fit to go into the field. :)
Used to always use a gold cross..but, I kept loosing them and they are outrageously high for what they are so I switched to buying pens from the National Pen Company online .. Have them printed with my agency info and give them away when they buy something. The ones I have now have a stylus on the top. Write great..

Yes and no... I love me some free tchotchke but I lose the bad ones and keep the good ones.

Now you have stepped in it. Using a word I have to look up. Care to tell us which kind of tchotchke you are in to?

tchotch·ke
/ˈCHäCHkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
INFORMAL
  1. 1.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    a small object that is decorative rather than strictly functional; a trinket.
    "a pig mug and a dozen or so other porcine tchotchkes adorn his office"
  2. 2.
    US
    a pretty girl or woman.
    "just look at my little tchotchke growing up"

And what is growing up?

87d898de29fed5e5b4622e5ec863322e.jpg

I insist my dirt bike be top of the line. I go 4 wheeling in one of the best damn offroad trucks ever made, and literally do circles (I actually donut around them in circles) around other that can't keep up.

As far as my pen? I don't give a shi#. It could be purple with sparkles, I don't care much. Frankly the kind of policies I write don't always even need a signature.

With that said, I generally prefer the Uniball pens, and the free pens that Atlas insurance gives out, but I really don't care much.

Bottom line, whatever pen gets the deal signed, that's my favorite.

Back