Unique to ACAExpress: “Enrollment Completion Mode”!

KennyWest

Guru
100+ Post Club
No More Consumer Redirect!

Happen to have been in your ACAExpress Dashboard and noticed a new setting in your 'Org Settings' of 'Enrollment Completion Mode' ? Well, having soft launched this to a select few it is time to spill the news on another unique to ACAExpress feature!

“Enrollment Completion Mode” solves the issue where consumers self enrolling are not completing their applications. Let’s face it, when a consumer clicks to launch to healthcare.gov very few are completing the enrollment. They do not know their healthcare.gov account info to log in, they do not have an account and the creation process is confusing. Net result? Lost sales for you.

Knowing that agents prefer the agent marketplace redirect process, by enabling 'No Redirect' in your 'Org Settings' means your customers can view quotes in their area, select a plan, and provide the necessary details for the agent to process their application in their Dashboard!

For more details check the FAQ in your agent Dashboard and review the article named "What is the 'Enrollment Completion Mode' and how does it work?"

And, yes, if you set it to 'No Redirect' and email a customer via the links in your Dashboard it will follow the 'Enrollment Completion' mode selected when the customer clicks the link!

Last edited:
Kudos Kenny!

This "Enrollment Completion" featured worked great the first time today. There's a slight learning curve with it, but the process gives us much better control over getting applications inputted correctly. Once back at ACAExpress.com, the application went from "processing" to "completed" in less than 5 minutes.

Biggest suggestion at this point is to implement notification options. We need to choose either a text msg, or e-mail, to let us know when a visitor to our HealthSherpa website has "staged" a completed FFM application that needs our attention. (My personal preference is a text message, due to being out and about so much.)

Thanks again for staying in our corner Kenny! :yes:

Allen

Kudos Kenny!

This "Enrollment Completion" featured worked great the first time today. There's a slight learning curve with it, but the process gives us much better control over getting applications inputted correctly. Once back at ACAExpress.com, the application went from "processing" to "completed" in less than 5 minutes.

Biggest suggestion at this point is to implement notification options. We need to choose either a text msg, or e-mail, to let us know when a visitor to our HealthSherpa website has "staged" a completed FFM application that needs our attention. (My personal preference is a text message, due to being out and about so much.)

Allen

Do we still have to go through the healthcare.gov portal?

Kudos Kenny!

Biggest suggestion at this point is to implement notification options. We need to choose either a text msg, or e-mail, to let us know when a visitor to our ACAEXPRESS.com website has "staged" a completed FFM application that needs our attention. (My personal preference is a text message, due to being out and about so much.)

Allen

To the notification request; This is one of those damned if we do damned if we don't items.
- If we did it some users would complain unless a way to turn it on/off
- some would want to be able to edit the message sent and/or frequency
- some would want [insert xxxxx]

At the end of the day I agree it would be nice but there are other higher priority items on the list which are less likely to turn into a cat herding contest. It is simple enough though to check the "To Enroll" list.

Thank you Allen for the kind words, we are busting our assess to stay ahead of the curve, and our competition, every day!

Where is the $2 per enrollment you list in your post? I visited your ACA website and it says $12.50 per enrollment. Who would seriously pay $12.50 per enrollment? Your competitor charges $5 per enrollment. There's barely money to be made anymore and you want folks to pay you $12.50 per enrollment? How does one get the $2 per enrollment you claim to offer on this post? What's the catch?

Where is the $2 per enrollment you list in your post? I visited your ACA website and it says $12.50 per enrollment. Who would seriously pay $12.50 per enrollment? Your competitor charges $5 per enrollment. There's barely money to be made anymore and you want folks to pay you $12.50 per enrollment? How does one get the $2 per enrollment you claim to offer on this post? What's the catch?

Pro Express is $99.95 per month (pro-rated of course) and includes first 50 apps at no additional cost, beyond that are $10
Do the math and you can submit quit a few beyond the 50 and still better price than the $5 site yiu refer to
And with much broader features

The $12.50 is for Standard plan

BYW, all are month to month and can change back and forth at any time

Hope that clarifies!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I had a lady tonight who went to my ACAExpress website. Even though I told her BCBSIL is the company she wants, the hard-head chose 0% CIGNA, even though it's not auto-quoted with my ACAExpress configuration. (She checkmarked the little box next to CIGNA on her own. grrrr.)

Anyway, I told her that if she wants CIGNA, to call Healthcare.gov. Hated being mean like that, but there's no way I'll pay $12.50 for all the 0% people who want to enroll via ACAExpress.

Just realized that that's another reason why the "Enrollment Completion Mode" is a valuable ACA Express feature. If a stranger enrolls in CIGNA, I don't have to complete the enrollment, if I don't want to. Most times (90%+), I won't. But, what reason should I give the applicant? It wouldn't be cool to just ignore the staged/pending app and just let it sit there. That would be bad publicity for Allen and ACAExpress.

Back