Unique Underwriters - Any Info

They're the same group that was with EMG reselling old leads as exclusive leads to new agents, starting them at 55% comp, and then lying about it when confronted at the home office.

I know what they were doing there from first hand experience.

Don't know how much they have changed since then, but I wouldn't waste my money trying to find out.

It's amazing to me that agents signup for deals like this.

I think they go to Craigslist to recruit from outside the industry. That way they can teach you what they want you to know and you have no idea what is a good deal or not. Once you figure it all out you are either making money and stay or you leave for the many better opportunities there are. I doubt they recruit many seasoned agents. We are contacted by many agents that are currently working with Unique or NAA and they tell me that they got licensed to work with them.

Can you send me that information too please? I can't pm because of low post count

Hmm... Just signed up. My guess is you are with this Wong or Unigue Underwriters and want to know what the dirt is being shared. HA

Are you talking about Unique Underwriters or Unique Writers, and are they one in the same? From what I've read, I believe that Unique Writers is Legacy. Same group?
I licensed one carrier through Unique Writers, and they sure don't sound like the company that you're describing.

Back