United American Medicare Supplement

I went to the the presentation in my area of TX. Since I'm not heavily involved in medicare supps, I cannot say for sure if what they were saying was correct or not, but I certainly had some red flags that went up. There was also some good info, sprinkled in there as well.

I went to the the presentation in my area of TX. Since I'm not heavily involved in medicare supps, I cannot say for sure if what they were saying was correct or not, but I certainly had some red flags that went up. There was also some good info, sprinkled in there as well.

HomeService,

Your red flag radar was working well. Instead of slamming Medicare Advantage, they should have focused on when their product is appropriate. Telling the audience that they can refer someone who needs Part D to the home office for zero compensation? Because the AHIP training is just so oppressive...

HomeService,

Your red flag radar was working well. Instead of slamming Medicare Advantage, they should have focused on when their product is appropriate. Telling the audience that they can refer someone who needs Part D to the home office for zero compensation? Because the AHIP training is just so oppressive...
Don't forget they also push the High deductible Plan F..

Back