United American

I used to sell these plans over the phone, very limited benefits, with small insured benefits, its called a Health Savings Plan (not health savings account) or we also called them a mini-med. mostly for poor pregnants, uninsurables, and poor people who are waiting to get efed over

I doubt that....UA requires the agents to be face to face to take a UA application.....

I used to sell these plans over the phone, very limited benefits, with small insured benefits, its called a Health Savings Plan (not health savings account) or we also called them a mini-med. mostly for poor pregnants, uninsurables, and poor people who are waiting to get efed over

Yes, and here are likely the facts:

-The agent sold the base plan without UA Partners. He/she did this because they low balled the deal.

-If you can't sell UA the right way, walk away.

-Had the agent sold the plan correctly, the $59K would have been repriced and the out of pocket would have been $8-$10k topps.

Not bad for someone that was completely uninsurable to begin with.

I have tons of EOB's that would illustrate this exact scenario.

Got a women now who we are hoping will get approved with Aetna.
In u/w.
Questionable blood sugar. We included recent test with app.
No meds. Otherwise healthy non smoker. Got a phone number? Perhaps there is a place for them for clients that are otherwise MI?

Back