United American?

health ins= bad { for insurance companies} check it out: trends show that compaies who concentrate on health lines only, eventually have claims paying problems, profit margin problems.

They were so strong in the Med Supp market I'm surprised that they haven't done what Mutual of Omaha and several others have done, come up with a "new company" with reduced premiums.

The NCDOI said that coming up with a "new company" with reduced premiums is called predatory marketing. And in 2008 said they will not let companies do it anymore.

Back in the 80's-early 90's, when my dad ran the agency, UA was THE company to have for medicare supp's, and they really did take good care of the agents, as was mentioned earlier in this post. However, they have almost no competitive products now, and aren't really worth the trouble to contract with. I'm with them still, as an independent agent, because I still maintain a few cases that my dad wrote with them, and still draw a renewal check on it. Otherwise, I'd let the appointment drop.

Dave

Back