United Commercial Travelers

crazyme

Just wanted to get agents impression of what the company offers. I see that is a fraternal. They seem to have a pretty competitive FE policy and sell as Dental/Vision/Hearing and they offer Med Supps as well as other products. I don't see much on the forum about UCT so I thought I would try to get some input as to whether I should get contracted or not.

Just wanted to get agents impression of what the company offers. I see that is a fraternal. They seem to have a pretty competitive FE policy and sell as Dental/Vision/Hearing and they offer Med Supps as well as other products. I don't see much on the forum about UCT so I thought I would try to get some input as to whether I should get contracted or not.

They just dropped their DVH policy, and there are much better options out their for everything else. I would pass. Medico still has a decent DVH and for FE and Medicare SUpplements there are tons of other carriers who are far less money. (too many to list) Let us know what you are trying to accomplish and we can give you some more direction.

I don't think uct comes into my top ten for Med sup for iowa or Nebraska No more DVh have not ever looked at their fe But guessing they are higher priced

UCT told me their DVH will be new and improved and to be released this fall.

UCT told me their DVH will be new and improved and to be released this fall.

Right, and they told me 60 days ago they were on the verge of releasing a new, improved E-app for us that would make their DVH enrollments easier. Their VP, himself, said this lie over and over again. Said the delay was that their head programmer was lost in India.

The whole thing was a ruse, as the DVH numbers were unraveling. Not until a couple of weeks ago when they determined it's not profitable for them and they shut it down. Any future version, if it does come, will not be as lucrative to the agent or beneficial to the clients..I'm sure of it.

Back