United Healthcare Commissions

I got a check for $55 last month. No clue. I looked online today. I have one policy showing up. I'm guessing NPN's didn't feed over from CMS.

Same song, same verse. We did this last year. But its UHC's first year and they are having the same problems.

Yes.. on 1/30/15. Always the last Friday of each month. (maybe IL only)

No. I think its everywhere. And maybe more often if you do direct deposit? I ignored the form, since I already get group direct deposit. Then I got a check for indy.

No. I think its everywhere. And maybe more often if you do direct deposit? I ignored the form, since I already get group direct deposit. Then I got a check for indy.

I do direct deposit, but only get 1 DD from UHC per month.

Speaking of checks, there's one Life Insurance company that sends out weekly checks. They don't do direct deposit... just weekly checks that look like one of those fake checks that advertisers inundate us with.

I went 3 weeks without getting anything and thought that my GA's dying had disrupted the flow for a bit. It turns out that my wife had put them in the junk mail basket. The moral of this story? I don't know. Just felt like telling it since Junk Mail is now so creative, and Direct Deposit is almost the only commission payment method left.
:SLEEP:

I am on a weekly direct deposit and have received commissions on a timely basis from them for almost every case beginning in December-there are a couple they say haven't been paid because the APTC has not been received and it is being researched.

No, mine hasn't come.

Hopefully they do what they did last year and send me 3 in a week around the end of March. I know I'm not going to the bank to deposit a single $5 check, but 3 of them is almost worth it!

(Yes, UHC is $5 PCPM on-ex in NY. I'd bet it costs more to produce, print, and mail the check than the check is worth.)

Back