United Heritage FE anyone Using It ?

spuds77

I recently read some posts about this carrier and producers. Can someone tell me about their FE product? Easy to qualify, pricing??

I recently read some posts about this carrier and producers. Can someone tell me about their FE product? Easy to qualify, pricing??

Great company. Sort of like Trans with better service. I submitted 3 apps this week. Also have lead programs and a trip to Maui this year.

----------

Great company. Sort of like Trans with better service. I submitted 3 apps this week. Also have lead programs and a trip to Maui this year.

Only bad thing is they are territorial in contracting.

Look up Reardon ( Feagentmentor.com )
He is the man with uh. Great upline. ( he is mine)

The company is great but they are very territorial with contracting. If you have to contract under Rick Braun RJB Financial services out of Ohio stay away. He is running them like LH. Lead Financing runs agents into debt then vectors their license. Hands out low contracts

He also took copies of all the agent leads they bought and sold them to a IMO for $6 a lead. Then that IMO sold them as new leads to agents.

Last edited:
The company is great but they are very territorial with contracting. If you have to contract under Rick Braun RJB Financial services out of Ohio stay away. He is running them like LH. Lead Financing runs agents into debt then vectors their license. Hands out low contracts

He also took copies of all the agent leads they bought and sold them to a IMO for $6 a lead. Then that IMO sold them as new leads to agents.

They should can him and give Rearden his territory.

Back