United Insurance Group

eddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wisconsin
Hi. I have added Med supps as of January of this year and got hooked up with this organization that was recently acquired by Acsia which also owns LTC global. Anyway, being rather new I wanted the training so I was willing to take the haircut is commish to get that and the "leads". Of course you know where I am going with this in that they are much older as in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2009. I am not sure how the rest of you do this, but to me the interest is no longer there and I have been almost fighting to just get an appointment. The ones I sold were all within the 1st quarter of 2010, but they suddenly do not have any more of those. I am getting frustrated of spending so much time on the phone and getting no activity here. I know the 65+ market is huge, but I think, like Frank, going independent on this is the way to go now that I have the training. My question is there a lead vendor you would recommend for med supps or a way to gain access to a turning 65 list? I think my time would be better spent there. Thanks for your input in advance.

I have never worked the T65 crowd. I was told by many others that it is a crowded field. I have hit 67 to 75 yr olds. I have had better luck with them.
I also have had good lyck at setting up seminars and getting business that way.

If anyoen has other ways I would love to know too.

Back