United Insurance Group

nwiproducer

Expert
I don't see many recent posts for them, are there any current happy or past agents on here that are currently with them. For a company that's been in business for as long as they claim to be I don't see much about them.

I don't see many recent posts for them, are there any current happy or past agents on here that are currently with them. For a company that's been in business for as long as they claim to be I don't see much about them.

See if they have an open release policy in writing. This goes back a ways, but they told me they did, then would not produce it. I would not trust them, but maybe others have different experience.

United Insurance Group DOES NOT RELEASE. We are dealing with a new career agent that has a life contract with them. She never wrote a policy but needs a release because of the carrier rules. She is getting run around with district and regional managers. I asked my contact at the carrier to give me a couple of names at corporate and they do not return calls.

This agent wants to do medicare with their agency and life with us and they still will not work with her. If anyone has any suggestions we are trying to help this young lady out. We provide free direct mail leads, draw, CRM, and benefits. It is truly a career opportunity and we only use 3 carriers so its not a brokerage situation where she could write something else and terminate the contract.

Back