United World (MOO) New MS Commissions

Shouldn't the chart say IEP also?
IEP has nothing to do with OE. For example if someone stays on group then retires at age 67 and held off on taking Part B. If MOO stops paying full comp on OE I know a lot of guys who'll be out of business.

Was informed this morning, United World has a new commission schedule for Texas and most states. T65 guarantee issue will be .05% first year and 1.25% year 2-7., and 0% after year 7. I called and spoke with compensation and apparently they just received the information also but said effective July 1st, new commission rates are in effect. Underwritten policies in rates remain at 22%. makes me wonder will all companies be doing this in the near future?

It depends on the state you are talking about. This, as you said, is for Texas, but there are a lot of states that are not that low on the Comp Rates.

It depends on the state you are talking about. This, as you said, is for Texas, but there are a lot of states that are not that low on the Comp Rates.

It looks like the Op is confusing GI and Initial Open Enrollment without underwriting. GI usually pays next to nothing, however T65 isn't GI.

Well I am not surprised, You disagree

You, seem to have a Personal Vendetta

I don't mean selling in addition MA

We both not, He needs to understand this, To sell med supp only and provide the right advice to do so

What, He does not know if someone can pass through underwriting 4 months after part B,
You and I both know what the answer is

However, You have personal vendetta so I get it
In Addition, if he does not understand this, What other misinfo is he pushing

Lol. I have no personal vendetta against anyone. Just because we don't agree on politics doesn't mean I hate you...

If I had a personal vendetta against everyone that I didn't agree with I'd never learn anything new.

I was (attempting) to be facetious.

I was meaning let him sell Med Supps only during AEP. Especially in TX.

On my end, we're completely cool...

@goillini52 on the other hand... Screw that guy. :D

Lol. I have no personal vendetta against anyone. Just because we don't agree on politics doesn't mean I hate you...

If I had a personal vendetta against everyone that I didn't agree with I'd never learn anything new.

I was (attempting) to be facetious.

I was meaning let him sell Med Supps only during AEP. Especially in TX.

On my end, we're completely cool...

@goillini52 on the other hand... Screw that guy. :D

Sincerely Sorry, Travis, I read it wrong Last night,

Makes much more Sense Now

I got an email from MOO yesterday about their MA plans but didn’t know that they did MAPD; does anybody know about this?????

Back