Unitedhealthcare of Colorado Inc. Termination Letter

JFBAgent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Received a termination letter dated January 11 for unitedhealthcare of Colorado inc. with no reason but stated it doesn't affect other appointments with UHC. Is this affiliate for the Medicare advantage plans? Or is this for other health products? Wrote some ancillary products like dental several years ago and probably won't again in the future so that doesn't bother me. But if it is for mapd then do I lose my renewals? Going through divorce and can't lose the Medicare renewals...

Received a termination letter dated January 11 for unitedhealthcare of Colorado inc. with no reason but stated it doesn't affect other appointments with UHC. Is this affiliate for the Medicare advantage plans? Or is this for other health products? Wrote some ancillary products like dental several years ago and probably won't again in the future so that doesn't bother me. But if it is for mapd then do I lose my renewals? Going through divorce and can't lose the Medicare renewals...

Does it say Market Place in letter? They canceled all market place contracts because they do not participate in this anymore

Does it say Market Place in letter? They canceled all market place contracts because they do not participate in this anymore
Yes, it says "your marketplace appointment with uhc of Colorado" is terminated. Sounds like this won't affect the Medicare business then?

call the agent help line at UHC

You will get your answers....

Yep, you'll get an answer all right. It won't be the one you're looking for, but if they tell you, "Call your upline", then that's an answer!

Most of my conversations with them end something like this:

UHC: "Is there anything else we can help you with today?"

Me: "Yes, can you give me the number to the help line? I seem to keep calling the No Help Line!"

UHC: "Pardon me?"

Me: "It's very unusual to actually get some help when I call the 'Help Line', so I figure I've been calling the wrong number."

I think mine is broken because I find more times than not, I am giving them answers, Mable I should dial backwards?

More and more, that sounds typical for most companies. I love when they transfer you 3 times and you end up back with the *** that transferred you to the wrong department in the 1st place.:mad:

Back