Universal Life/Whole Life Training?

Mac1958

Guru
1000 Post Club
Colorado
Can anyone recommend a source for good training on selling Universal Life and Whole Life? It can be a book, a program, a Powerpoint, whatever. Something that covers term vs. permanent, cash value growth, tax advantages, estate planning, accessibility, flexibility, overcoming objections, etc.

Along those lines, does anyone have an opinion on Athena Ghion's How to Succeed Selling Life Insurance In Spite of Being a Nice Person? She has a complete program that sells for $90 to $150.

Thanks!

Wow, no responses! Either:

a. No one knows of any good life insurance training resources, or

b. They do, but they're not telling!

;)

I got all my training from captive companies that I worked for. Going out in the field, classroom training, school of hard knocks , so on.

Try Insurance Pro Shop (Lew Nason). You can subscribe to his newsletter for free and then look into his selling systems for life insurance, annuities, mortgage protection and seminars. I bought an annuity course from them and was very happy with it. I like his newsletters, too.

Universal Life is a financial solution to address the protection and retirement needs of customers.

The sales approach is first to find out if the prospect is concerned with protection and retirement needs and the amounts needed for protection and retirement.

After which only the agent presents Universal Life as a solution.

Universal Life should not be recommended before knowing what the prospect wants.

The beauty of Universal Life is its flexibility. The flexibility in terms of protection amount and premium payment can help customers handle changes in their future financial situations with ease.

I have some impactful and useful scripts that an agent can use to make the customer be aware of the importance of retirement. You can find the script in my ebook My Mother is a Liar by visiting my website

You can try the National underwriter

www (dot) nationalunderwriterstore (dot) com / Training (dot) aspx

Hope it's what your looking for..

Latest posts

Back