Unlimited CE for One Price?? Continuing Education Health/Life

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
It's about that time for me to do my CE. Someone posted on here before an online school for CE credits for one price and it was very reasonable but I can't find it. I thought I bookmarked it but I guess I didn't.

If that person is reading this, please repost it for me or if anyone knows where the best place to go for a decent price is please let me know. I'm assuming I can do all of this online. I am in Florida and it is for life and health.

Thanks

It's about that time for me to do my CE. Someone posted on here before an online school for CE credits for one price and it was very reasonable but I can't find it. I thought I bookmarked it but I guess I didn't.

If that person is reading this, please repost it for me or if anyone knows where the best place to go for a decent price is please let me know. I'm assuming I can do all of this online. I am in Florida and it is for life and health.

Thanks

I do mine thru CRC Learning. They have a package deal called the "yellow card special". You can do all your CE, {up to 24 hours}, for $110.

That's highway robbery. Through Web CE www.webce.com, it's like $49.95.

That's good to know, I'll check that out. Until this year in Ky. we had to have to have , at least, 8 hours in the classroom. I always used CRC because they did the one day thing where you could get all your credits in one day of classroom work.

Now that the classroom requirement is gone, I just checked with them to see what it would cost to do it all online with them. That's where the $110 came from. I have until Oct. to get mine done. If I can be legally covered for $50, I would sure do that instead of $110.

I forgot to mention that I want to be able to do LTC. From what I gather there is a special course for that or CE (I'm not sure it qualifies as CE) that you have to complete here in Florida. Any insight on this would be helpful as well as the ability to do med-sups.

I'll check into that as well MM (your link).

Thanks for the help so far. I know this information is on the forum but just having a little bit of a hard time locating some of it.

That's good to know, I'll check that out. Until this year in Ky. we had to have to have , at least, 8 hours in the classroom. I always used CRC because they did the one day thing where you could get all your credits in one day of classroom work.

Now that the classroom requirement is gone, I just checked with them to see what it would cost to do it all online with them. That's where the $110 came from. I have until Oct. to get mine done. If I can be legally covered for $50, I would sure do that instead of $110.

I also use webce.com and the 49.95 price is good...but what I love more is I can do everything online and can jump directly to the tests. I did my biannual CEs in 30 minutes. The texts that make up the CE programs are so simplistic I read additional texts beyond the CE requirements.

Back