Unlimited Dialer + List Packages! Starting at $160 Per Month

Ramond B

Guru
100+ Post Club
Finally, we have launched our dialer and data package for as little as $160 per agent per month! (depending on how much data you need)

First lets start with our biggest and best over all package....

1) UNLIMITED DIALER, UNLIMITED LEADS includes....

*UNLIMITED DIALER USE (for 30 days)
*UNLIMITED LEADS (Filtered consumer and business leads)
*NO CONTRACTS (month to month)
*NO SET UP FEES
*NO HIDDEN LD CHARGES
*UNLIMITED CAMPAIGNS (IE.. senior, individual health, group, life, etc)
*only $260/month/station

You will notice on our site that its normally $350 per agent per month. Due to the nature of your industry and the small level of competition on this forum, I have taken off $90 from our retail cost to earn your business on the unlimited platform.

Magnalogix - Your Hosted Predictive Dialer and Virtual Call Center software solution

2) CUSTOMIZABLE DIALER AND DATA PACKAGE!!

If for any reason you don't think you will need unlimited names (maybe you only need a thousand or two) we will customize a dialer data package that fits your exact needs for as low as $160 per agent per month (including the marketing list and unlimited dialing until list is complete)

To get more info on package 1 or 2 please email me directly and I'll personally get yous tarted on the right path...

[email protected]
or call me directly at 800-81101402 ext 507

Two options, only one company to deal with (lists, dialers, advice, etc..)!! Spend less time setting your campaigns up, spend less money to start dialing, and get better over all results!

Any questions please fire away!!

I have gotten quite a few questions asking about marketing data for mailings or internal calling with out dialers.

We provide data for various different marketing campaigns. You are not forced to use our dialer, print services, or our call center, to access data from us. Any one in sales can come to us for their marketing list needs, since our databases can be filterable for pretty much just about anything.... If you haven't already viewed them, here are links to our databases and filters we offer...

Consumer Sales Leads

Business Sales Leads

Our lists run any where from $10-50 per 1,000 depending on how many your order. There is NO additional cost per filter NOR are there any additional fees for phone numbers or the initial DNC scrub. It's one flat volume based fee per thousand leads.

Beware of the competition resellers out there who jump from dialer platform to dialer platform, data vendor to data vendor....stick with one SOLID, dialer/data provider who own both of the products and stay productive!

I will match or beat any price quote you obtain else where!

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
From now until the end of the year...we will make our unlimited data and dialer package only $250. If you do not need unlimited data, we can customize the dialer data package based on how much data you need and price it according to that. Goal is to get you your dialer and data for cheaper than any resellers can. We are the source for the dialer and the data...no need to pay a middle man when you have a full marketing staff here to help you.:)

Latest posts

Back